By: Valerie Butler
Who is surprised that First Lady Michelle Obama has done it, yet again, at President Obama’s final State of the Union address? From the metallic manicure to the no makeup look, FLOTUS glowed from head to toe. Dressed in a marigold wool Narciso Rodriguez a-line dress, Michelle Obama continues to find the balance between vibrancy and elegance. As with most of the first lady’s televised outfits, this dress sold out before the speech was even over.
Of course, this would not be the first time Mrs. Obama has stolen the show. Let’s take a look at Michelle Obama’s 10 most stylish First Lady moments ever.
- At the First State Dinner for India, wearing Naeem Khan:
2. Welcomed by Queen Elizabeth at London’s Buckingham Palace wearing Tom Ford:
3. Dressed in Prabal Gurung at the end of the US-Africa leaders summit:
4. In Missoni at Milan Expo:
5. On the Tonight Show with Jay Leno wearing Michael Kors:
6. Dressed in Jason Wu for the 2013 Inaugural Ball:
7. At the Presidential Inauguration 2013 dressed in Thom Browne and J.crew:
8. Welcoming the Japanese Prime Minister, Shinzo Abe:
9. In Marchesa for the Kennedy Center’s 36th Honor Gala:
10. And of course, dressed in Reed Krakoff in her official White House portrait for 2013:
Sources: fashionista.com, instyle.com, time.com