By: Michelle Rodriguez
Looking through this year’s Neiman’s Christmas Catalog there are many of things that I would want. However, that would be quite a long list, so here are my top 10 picks.
- Prada Satchel for $2,500. Exclusively made for Neiman’s, it is a great statement bag for those looking to spice up an all black outfit.
- Jonathan Adler Lips pillow for $198. Exclusively made for Neiman Marcus, this beaded-and-sequined pillow will allow any dorm room to have a touch of sparkle.
- Brackish Bow ties for $185. Made from red natural rooster and pheasant feather, this bow tie will give any guy that little extra kick in their holiday outfits.
- Couture Diary for $10,000. Abigail Vogel’s hand-painted 40 custom-made, hand-bordered diary sheets are made to record the history of the style.
Bind with your choice of red or black Scandinavian calfskin and personalize it in 24-karat gold.
- Iris Apfel for Bajalia Trunk of Accessories for $80,000. The trunk comes filled with vintage finds and accessories inspired by fashion icon Iris Apfel.
- Tom Ford private blend collection for $345. Wrapped in a brown presentation box, this perfume set includes all of the Tom Ford perfumes. It is the perfect gift for the person who can’t decide which perfume to wear.
- Waterford Crystal stainless steel flask for $95. It is a cute and stylish way to contain your liquor for the holidays.
- Yves Saint Laurent Beauty for $75. A glossy four stain set in a red faux-leather case is a great way to have amazing shades all in one place.
- Burberry “Catlin” Boot for $1,695. This boot is black suede with a one inch platform and a four-and-a-half inch heel made from imported materials from Italy. It will add some edge into any look.
- Belle Fare cashmere shawl with dye Finland fox trim for $1,295. It is a great way to stay warm and stylish this winter.