Thank you for your interest in joining our 2014-2015 Executive Board and willingness to get involved! The position we currently have open is Assistant Treasurer.
Deadlines: For the position, we will be accepting applications up until Sunday, September 21. We will let all applicants know within two weeks if she or he has been selected for an interview.
– Responsible for assisting the treasurer with the compilation of budget proposals and spending reports by contacting vendors for quotes.
– Attend weekly e-board and general meetings and one mandatory Finance board workshop. Occasional attendance of SOAR (Student Organization Advancement Resources) meetings may be required.
– Help plan fundraisers to generate money to support club programming.
– Complete necessary paperwork, such as the Direct Pay form, Petty Cash Reimbursement form and more to record club transactions.
– Meet with faculty advisor to obtain signoff for these forms.
– Research and fully understand university regulations in regards to spending, receiving funding and all matters of bookkeeping.
How to apply:
Simply fill out the application form below prior to September 21. If selected for an interview, this will be scheduled once the fall semester begins and will take place on campus.