Employer: My Savvy Way, Inc. (Unclipt)
Job Type: Off-Campus
Job description: Unclipt is a web and mobile application that redefines shopping by collecting and curating promotional items, deals, and coupons that users can find, organize and share on the web or phone. Because the company is growing, the founder is looking for another marketing intern to join the team. This is a part time position that can be done while in classes or in conjunction with another part-time job.
The marketing intern will help implement the brand’s overall marketing strategy that supports business objectives, primarily to build brand awareness, drive traffic, build user base and manage program content. Responsibilities will include:
- Creating and pushing unique and relevant content across major social media sites
- Actively engaging and conversing with prospective customers visiting our site and social media platforms
- Measuring and analyzing results of social outreach by tracking followers and brand interaction
- Actively creating and maintaining website and app content, primarily retailer and interest feeds
- Consistently researching and adding relevant, new items to keep content fresh
Job Requirements: Applicants should be current college students, studying or interested in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or Advertising. The internship is a great opportunity for anyone looking to get their feet wet in marketing, social media, and the startup world in general. The app is focused on shopping, so an interest in fashion and lifestyle products is great!
Available Openings: 1
Hours: Part-time (number of hours open for discussion, flexible around student’s class schedule)
Compensation: Stipend to be discussed at interview
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: Ongoing
Time Frame: Other
Contact Name: Mai Libman
Contact Email: email@example.com
Work Location: Brookline, MA
Phone: (617) 910-7843
Check out our Internships & Jobs page for more opportunities!