By Sarah Darrow
Halloween is over, Thanksgiving is approaching and the chilly fall weather is here to stay. Check out these links to find out what to do with old Halloween accessories and how to create some great fall looks with old trends!
1. Did you go out and buy a bunch of random accessories for this years Halloween costumes? If you don’t want them to gather dust, find out which accessories you can wear after October. [Halloween Accessories You’ll Want To Wear Well After October: Refinery29.com]
2. Take a look at some of stylist and brand consultant, Elisa Nalin’s, best street style looks. [Elisa Nalin Has Dressed Like This Since Age 4: NYMag.com]
3. The well-known and extremely well-dressed President and Executive Creative director of J.Crew, Jenna Lyons, has been named Glamour’s Woman Of The Year! [Jenna Lyons: The Fashion Original: Glamour]
4. Do you need inspiration for some creative fall ensembles? Check out these great street style photos that incorporate some fall staples in original ways for inspiration. [17 Ways To Dress For Fall In 28 Street-Style Snaps: Refinery29.com]
5. Blogger Lydia Okello of Style is Style puts together colorful, feminine, pattern filled outfits in her blog. This is such a fun blog to look through and there is plenty of inspiration for everyday ensembles. [StyleIsStyle.com]
6. Since the chilly weather is officially here, one staple that we all need are boots. Luckily, there are plenty of great pairs to choose from, whether you want a simple brown boot or an black biker boot. Check out Vogue’s boot guide for the fall to get an idea of what kind of boots you may incorporate into your wardrobe. [Vogue’s Boot Guide for Fall 2012: Vogue]
7. Trends are something that come and go in the fashion industry all of the time. So how can you make put a fresh spin on older trends like peplum tops and colored jeans? [How to Wear an Old Trend in a Fresh Way: Lucky Magazine]
8. As you may have noticed, Target has had some great collaborations with designers such as Rodarte, Jason Wu, and Anna Sui. So, if you’re not excited about the upcoming collaboration with Prabal Gurung, then take a look this 36 second video to get pumped! [Watch: 36 Seconds Of Prabal Gurung For Target!: Refinery29.com]
Any links we missed? Add them to the comments below!